Friday, November 13, 2009

How do you Unblock Someone On AIM that Blocked you?

well...one of my friends blocked me because their friend told me I was I a stalker. I want to unblock that person...I made a new screen name but they still blocked me. I just want to know how to unblock someone that blocked you. I don't care if I have to hack their screen name.

How do you Unblock Someone On AIM that Blocked you?
I doubt you can do this, just email them or phone them and tell them you're not, but if you really go far enough to hack them, then you are a stalker, most likely.
Reply:well from your screenname, you can't! but if you can find out their password, you can get into their profile and un-block you. or, you could talk to them at school and ask them to un block you. or you could make another screen name! good luck, this will be tricky!!


No comments:

Post a Comment