Friday, November 13, 2009

How can i unblock the blocked site in my system xp?

my friend challenged me to unblock the site which he has blocked


by taking any body help.so please help me in unblocking the site.


my system os is xp

How can i unblock the blocked site in my system xp?
Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools menu %26gt; Internet options %26gt; Security tab.


Click on Restricted sites %26gt; Sites button. You can find websites mentioned in the text box. Click on the website address which you want to unblock and click on Remove button. Click on OK button and again on OK button.


Now you can access this website.


If you are still not able to access this website then open Internet Options window. Click on Privacy tab.


Click on Sites button %26gt; Remove All button. Click on OK button and again OK button. Now you can access the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment