Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can i unblock a phone number on my phone?

someone keeps calling me under restricted... and i dont know who it is so how can i fix that and unblock the number i know ho to call someone with my number blrocked but how do i unblock a number from someone who called me... ? thanks

How can i unblock a phone number on my phone?
I have a caller blocker software that will block unwanted calls in which you predefine. It works perfectly with me.


e-mail me your cellphone model to chech out if the software is compatible with it.





Good luck
Reply:go to the sprint/verizon/cigular/tmobile store (it depends on the type of phone and tell them what you just wrote and they will track them down that happend to me it was just my friend being a freak so dont like try to get them in trouble


No comments:

Post a Comment