Friday, November 13, 2009

How do you unblock someones number when they call you with a blocked phone number??

I heard that if someone calls your from a house phone with a blocked (not privet) phone number, that you can unblock it.


But that you can't unblock it if they call from a cell phone.





Someone told me that *69 does that, but I'm not sure.





Someone keeps calling me with a blocked number, and I


want to find out who it is.


Does anyone know how to do this without having to pay a fee?

How do you unblock someones number when they call you with a blocked phone number??
u cannot unblock yourself. u hv to to telco to do it. or report nuisance call and telco will monitor without charge. some telco will warn that stupid caller to stop it. or court action can be taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment