Friday, November 13, 2009

How can I unblock someone from my MSN when I don't know their E-mail address?

I got into a fight with one of my guy friends, and I feel really bad... Well I blocked him on my myspace and msn....And I unblocked him from myspace...But I forgot his e-mail address and I don't wanna add him as a friend...








So how do I unblock him from MSN, with out using a friend invite and without using his email cause I don't know it.





Thank you

How can I unblock someone from my MSN when I don't know their E-mail address?
U can't block them unless there on ur list but u can chose that only people on ur list see's when ur on line or some thing.
Reply:his email address is prolly stored in the settings of the msn program so that you can unblock. yahoo messenger has an area that u go to, that shows all the people u have on ignore, and u can then delete their name from it.

cavities

No comments:

Post a Comment