Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I unblock Netgear firewall if I don't have the password and username?

My dad has blocked a bunch of various websites from me and I want them unblocked now. How doI get into our Netgear router and unblock them from the firewall? I don't have his username and password so I don't know what to do.





And don't suggest proxy websites because some of the things don't work on them (ex:I can't post bulletins on myspace, can't post comments or reply to messages, or look through friend list)





Can anyone please help.

How do I unblock Netgear firewall if I don't have the password and username?
Well, the only thing you can do is to go to the extreme. You can press the reset button on the router and put it back to factory settings. However, when doing that, you wipe out any encryption keys and other settings. So, it will be kinda obvious that you did so. Just face it, your dad so no...so its no.
Reply:I would suggest that you try a few different proxies. The poster above me said to reset it physically which will work, but like he said it'll be pretty obvious that you did it. I would recommend:





http://www.cantblock.us


http://www.blockednomore.com





I've tried MySpace on both of them and they work fine for me for the stuff you mentioned. If these work for you, please consider choosing me for best answer. :)

braces

No comments:

Post a Comment