Tuesday, May 5, 2009

UNblock an e-mail address?

Hi. I know the normal way to unblock a previously 'spammed' address is to check %26amp; move it from my Bulk folder BUT the folder is auto-emptied by Yahoo and so I can't find the address I want to unblock as it ain't in there any more. Someone posted a reply to a similar question saying to check it in your blocked address list. Is there one on Yahoo web based e-mail? I can't find it it there is.





Any suggestions? Totally lost.





Many thanks to those who reply and help me out,





Scupp.

UNblock an e-mail address?
Click on "options" in the upper right corner of your mail page---then click "block addresses" and scroll through the blocked list. When you find your friends address--click it, to highlight it, then click "remove block".





If you're using Beta----the blocked list is in the spam section. Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;spam.


Good luck.





Edit:----Check to be sure the address is still in your A-book.
Reply:Hi there , you could try this out ... Yahoo mail page ... click addresses ... on the far right hand side click on options .. then address Book .. then on the left hand list open Mail .. from that page into Blocked addresses .. there you should be able to find and allow your lost email address ... Good Luck with it anyway .. Byeee :)


1 comment:

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. e unblocked

    ReplyDelete