Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How do I unblock safeguard in an Orange network?

I have an orange network network phone and when I try to get ringtones from a site, it wont let me access to download my ringtone as everytime I try, it says it is unsuitable for under 18s. So I tried unblocking the safeguard by calling 450. I have the PUK (or pku nt sure) number to unblock this feature so I can download my ringtone, but I'm not sure how to use it to unblock as the safeguard is still switched on, help!

How do I unblock safeguard in an Orange network?
Ring Orange customer care and ask them?





Dial 150 from your mobile. Not too sure what option you need after that.





Thanks for your email, unfortunately I couldn't reply to it so here is another suggestion I tried to tell you about:





Take it into an orange shop they are open today and see if they can help you. Thats where I go when I get problems with my handset. I am sure they will be able to help you in there or even do it for you.





I don't really know enough about mobile phones to be able to advise you anymore than I have done.





Hope you get it sorted. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment