Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How to unblock internet on fire wall (plz HELP!!!!!)?

One perfect day all the sudden a window from firewall poped up which said - if i want to bock or unblock some aplication. I had a problems with peopple hacking into my computer so wth my experience i decided to block it since i wasn't usingany application at that time. Realy soon i realized that it was my internet that i blocked, and now i cant unblock it unless i disable my anti virus.

How to unblock internet on fire wall (plz HELP!!!!!)?
Do you have McCafe or something like that.





Go into the program files or program itself and look for the firewall icon.





Click on it.





Inside this there should be a disable tab. Click and you are done.


It worked on my computer. I did the almost identical thing.





Hope I helped
Reply:This is highly dependant on your OS.





Also the software you are running.





If you are using XP it might be the OS firewall. Which can be disabled via the control panel.





If it is the software (E.G. Macaffe, AVG, etc). Just like the other respondent said. There is a section specifically for 'online security' for most of these programs. Many of them will route you to a 'firewall' section, where it can be disabled and/or configured to be a little more nice and less restrictive.





Good luck and you can message me again if you are unclear or need further help.

gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment