Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How to unblock my number from her house phone?

okay, when i call my gfs house with and without *68 and *82 the ringing starts to get fuzzy and i cant connect to her house phone. i dont know what it is. maybe her dad blocked me. i am usin verizon. is there anyway for her to dial something in so she can unblock my number? like dial *xx and my number to unblock it? or does she have to call the phone company and unblock it? i can connect to her home phone with my parents cellphone and we are under the same plan, so i think the dad just blocked my cell phone number. please help thankyou!

How to unblock my number from her house phone?
if *82 don't work........ then why don't you use a calling card with caller-ID spoofing?????





you even can change your voice....from m/f





http://www.spoofcard.com/
Reply:*82


No comments:

Post a Comment