Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How to Unblock Online Games - Using NAV 360 at the moment?

Ok I am not too old..in my teens and I am fairly PC savy. I know some people will say to unblock programs in firewall settings. I am hoping for someone who knows a fair bit to help me out. I installed World of Warcraft and always chose "Unblock" when the firewall asked me what to do. But after when I tried to log in I was "Unable to connect" The same thing was happening with Starwars Battlefront 2 online. I unistalled Norton Anti-Virus 360 and they both began to work. But I can't leave my computer with no anti-virus so I reinstalled. Please if you know how to unblock them please help!

How to Unblock Online Games - Using NAV 360 at the moment?
get avg free anti virus and only run it when playing the games,you cant run 2 at one time.it will let you play the games and if you like it then just leave it running and leave Norton off. its a big memory hog anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment