Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can I unblock a restricted and unlisted Phone call made to my Cell phone?

Is there a way I can unblock a missed restricted phone call made to my verizon wireless phone? because someone has called my cell phone 3 times from a restricted number, and left 3 voicemails, suggesting that I should kill my son, while also offering suggestions on how I can kill him, I need to know how to unblock the phone number, so I can either advise the authorities, or call them back,...

Can I unblock a restricted and unlisted Phone call made to my Cell phone?
Definetly call the police. Just when you call them they will automatically know your number, name and address regardless if you blocked your number or not. Contact them, and they will call verizon who will be forced to tell you the persons number. This person sounds like a creep and the police will take action.
Reply:I don't think there's any way that you can get that information but your phn company probably can. You should just notify them and they should be able to follow the appropriate course of action.


No comments:

Post a Comment